- 8 ounces of pineapple diced
- 4-5 medium sized tomatoes
- 2-3 cloves of garlic diced
- 1/4 bunch cilantro diced, about 1 cup
- 1-2 jalapenos diced (about ½ cup or more to taste)
- ½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium sized bowl, combine pineapple, tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, red onion, and jalapenos. Add lime juice and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper. Allow flavors to blend at room temperature for 30 minutes, or chill until serving time.